Road Bike Chain Guard - 14 gms
- No more chainring tattoos
- Clean legs
- Clean chain and derailleur
- Easy installation
- One size fits all
- 48T-53T chainrings
- Made in Colorado from recycled material
From Websters Online:
Pronunciation: thawng, thong
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English thwong.
Date: 14th century
- a strip of material, esp. of leather or hide, used to fasten or secure something
- a strip of leather or hide used for whipping; whiplash
- a shoe or slipper fastened to the foot chiefly by a strip of leather or other material passing between the first and second toes and often attaching to another strip of material, as a strap across the instep or around the ankle.
- a brief garment for the lower body that exposes the buttocks, consisting of a strip of fabric passing between the thighs and attached to a band around the waist
This pretty well covers everything this site is about. Chainrings…wearing thongs!
Welcome. Anyone want to go for a ride?